Information for passengers with limited mobility
The Service of Organization of Passenger transportations (hereinafter SOP) - service for limited mobility passengers at the airport Orenburg +7 (3532) 676-537, 676-536 (around the clock).
The service concept of passengers with limited mobility is fully consistent with the requirements set out in EU Regulation №1107 / 2006 of 5 July 2006 on the rights of disabled passengers and passengers with reduced mobility.
Free services for limited mobility passengers at the Orenburg airport :
- Meeting of limited mobility passenger near the transport or at the entrance to the terminal;
- Providing with wheelchairs to move around the terminal and for boarding the aircraft;
- The availability of a button on the entrance to the terminal to call staff to assist this category of passengers;
- Specialized staff of SOP for escort and passing of all departure procedures;
- Delivery to the aircraft by self-propelled chair, ambulance car or a special bus equipped with a ramp.
Instructions for passengers with limited mobility and accompanying persons.
Please read this information, it will help make your trip more comfortable and enjoyable.
• Preparing for the trip
• Traveling with a guide dog
• Traveling by wheelchair with electric drive
• Before Departure
• From transport to the terminal
• At the terminal
• From the terminal building to the aircraft
• Upon arrival to the airport
Preparing for the trip.
If you are traveling for the first time, you will find useful the information presented below.
Book your flight in advance.
It is very important for us that you have booked the service of assistance to low-mobility passengers in advance (no later than 48 hours before departure) and accurately have described your needs.
In this case, the airline will inform to the airport in advance that you need assistance. This allows us to develop a procedure of service in accordance to your individual needs.
The airline will offer you accommodation in the cabin of the aircraft consistent with the safety requirements. According to the requirements of safety boarding of passengers with physical and / or sensory limitations near the emergency exits is prohibited.
Traveling with a guide dog.
Please read the norms and Rules of transportation of animals (82 FAP (Federal Aviation Regulations) and regulations of IATA (International Air Transport Association)), and make sure that you have all the necessary documents.
Traveling by a wheelchair with an electric drive You need to take into account the followin.
IATA Rules Dangerous Goods Transportation:
• The wheelchair with an electric drive should be handed over in baggage, the battery is switched off during registration;
• Liquid batteries should be disconnected, packed and should be handed over in luggage.
If for any reason during the booking, you have not informed the cashier about special needs or if you want to do it yourself, you can always contact our Specialist of SOP to report on your needs:
Contacts: Tel.: +7(3532) 676-537, 676-536 (around the clock) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a request for service in accordance with the sample Please check whether all the documents necessary when traveling you have took(documents on a guide dog, a medical certificate that you have an implanted pacemaker, etc.).
From transport to the terminal.
Our staff will be happy to help you and to escort from transport, by which you have arrived to the airport, to the board of the aircraft.
Upon arrival at the airport of Orenburg, please contact us by phone +7 (3532) 676-537,676-537 (round the clock) or use the call button at the entrance to the terminal to inform staff about your location and we will send to you agents to assist.
At the terminal.
• Registration of passengers with disabilities on the flights of all airlines is carried out without queue;
• If you need wheelchairs to move around the terminal and for boarding the aircraft, inform the staff of SOP (the Service of organization of transportation) about it;
• Waiting for boarding is carried out together with the passengers of this flight in the presence of SOP agent;
• Boarding is carried out in the first place separately from other passengers;
• If necessary, you can use a medical point of the airport, which operates around the clock;
• If you are traveling with children, you can use the room of mother and child;
• From the terminal building to the aircraft Delivery of passengers with limited mobility aboard the aircraft is carried out by means of self-propelled chair, ambulance car or a special bus equipped with a ramp;
• Boarding of passengers with disabilities is begins 1 hour before departure time;
• After flight departure, the airport informs the arrival airport about the presence of this category of passengers on board the aircraft with help of representatives of airlines or by means of communications.
Upon arrival to the airport.
Upon arrival to Orenburg you will be greeted by agent of SOP, which will assist in landing from the aircraft, will help to get the luggage and to escort, if you need, to the transport.
The landing of passengers with limited mobility from the aircraft is carried out last queue. If you have ordered service of assistance we ask you to remain seated until the arrival of the SOP agents.