For passengers on domestic airlines check-in opens 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. Check-in desks close 40 minutes prior to the departure of aircraft. Business Class passengers are checked in at the Business Lounge. For passengers travelling on international flights check-in starts 3 hours before the departure in order to have sufficient time to pass passport control and customs. Check-in closes 40 minutes before the departure.
Check-in for the flights on aircraft L-410 and An-2 closes 30 minutes before the departure.
Going through formalities
When passenger buys a ticket and goes through airport formalities, he/she shall show identification document.
Identification documents are the following:
- Passport or document substituting it, e.g.:
- Identification certificate if there is no passport;
- Temporary ID, issued by the Internal Affairs Agency;
- ID for military men (officers, warrant officers);
- Certificate of the Federation Council deputy and Duma member of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation for the term of their powers as a deputy
- Certificate of release from prison.
- Military ID for military men, doing call-up military services and under contract.
- A birth certificate for persons under 14 years.
- For foreigners:
- National passport;
- Residence permit.
- For persons older 14 years ticket is issued according to passport.
- To issue ticket for the international flight, person shall have an international passport.